Wednesday, July 25, 2012

swap meet.

So while I was preparing for the swap meet I ended up getting the 400 (previously 450) back together. Just hours before going to bed before the swap meet.  I didn't get to ride it more than 100 yards before I had to get stuff ready.  Casey, Hutch, and I rode together to the swap meet.  This year we talked about getting a booth and didn't, next year we must get a booth.  I want to be in the middle of the action for the whole time. 


truck on the way. you know you are in a good part of the country when you see trucks like this.
 Here are a bunch of pictures of the swap meet.  My phone died the first night and I didn't bring another camera.  I didn't bring a lot of things but we live and we learn.  Enjoy the pictures, if you don't have instagram.




sl125.  


I wanted to enter.  First place was a tour around the world.



pull start.  This guy keeps a rope on his bike and wraps it around the cup then pulls it off and it starts.  Pretty awesome.


400.  should have bought this.




casey bought all this stuff.

tyson and zach bought all this stuff.



forward and reverse.  Just spin the engine around.





my new bike.



No comments:

Post a Comment