Saturday, December 7, 2013

opening night at the bowlarama

A few years ago my friend greg told me that he had bought some property out in Lebanon and really wanted to build a bowl. I drew up an idea that incorporated his former miniramp into a bowl idea.  We started building while I had some time and Greg was traveling a lot for work.  We had dreams of this bowl being finished but we realized we had started a huge job.  Greg was very motivated to get his bowl done and seemed like nothing would stop him.  Greg was a lineman for electrical companies and was traveling for long periods of time and making his cash then coming home and putting it straight into the bowl.  I haven't seen such determination to make something work in a long time.  I went to Colorado recently and saw a photo online that showed the bowl almost finished.  Greg and his friends had really pulled together and made something amazing happen. 







Unrelated to the bowl my good buddy Casey has started an amazing tradition called the players ball.  This year was the second year.  The first year was his wife's surprise birthday party.  This year was his birthday.  I would be happy if this was the only night of the year that I go out.  Now, how is this related to the bowl?  This year I came up on an amazing vintage suit.  The party was not enough for this suit.  I felt like greg's bowl would be a great place to really take it out for a spin.

Casey and I at the ball.



My lady, Alyssa, and I at the ball.  Alyssa was the brains behind the next edit.  Took the suit out for a spin at greg's bowl last night.  Jason was kind enough to put some time behind the camera.  Sorry if your offended by any of the following material.   




suitforaspin from Tim Devlin on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment