Monday, February 20, 2012

IT'S HEATING UP!!!!

NBA JAM.... anyone? With the weather getting warmer I am getting the itch.  School is in the final stretch until summer break.  We have trips going to Virginia and skatopia?!, West, East, North, could we get a south? I love it when it starts to get warm.  The amount of energy that is displayed by the folks of the temperate climate when the first increases of vitamin D from the sunlight is pulsing through their veins.  Is that right? Do you get vitamin D from sunlight? The sun is awesome.  The instagram thing keeps me taking pictures.  Here is a bunch of stuff from this weekend.
First new deck since last summer I think.  I hope D-street stays alive .  I love supporting local skate companies.

and local food companies.  Pablo kills it again.  Steak taco salad.  so Good.

City market at night.  It's weird when it is not filled up.

Jacob Bryant.  Killing it with a tattoo gun just like he does on the skateboard.   Go to Irish Ink get blasted by the man.

Zville.  Jeff organized and everyone came.  Best session at Zville in a while.  Ben's Blog has some cool photos from the day.

Could have been great.  Too bad Indiana can't keep a good park builder around for an entire project.

after skating in the sun all day what can be better than grilling with the homies.  Chicken teriyaki wings and poppers. 

Pawn Shop's new breakfast.  Breakfast pizza.  Sausage gravy instead of Pizza sauce.  So good.

Going through some old stuff and found this.  A notice from our old landlord to stop shooting cans with BB guns in our backyard.  We thought we had the sweetest set up.



went scrappin today.  One of my favorite past times.

Because I get to see this guy.  You know they have a rodeo for these masters of the crane game.  I saw him throw a V8 today.


George is scared of the sunroof.  But I like it.

Forecast looks good for snowboarding this weekend.  A night at the lodge and two lift tickets__ $79 dollars.  Taking monday off two weeks in a row__ priceless.

Carthage.  Got a rack for the top of my car.  Drove to Carthage to get it.  Funny that I live with Robert now and he is from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment