Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Running on water.

I have recently been looking into ways to make gas go further.  I came across a guy online that sells hydrogen hybrids.  His name is the mileage man.  His website is down right now, but you should check it out.  I found out that my friends dad had installed a system in his own truck.  He was using electrodes to produce the hydrogen.  The system that I was looking to install uses hydrogen from the battery.
This is where the intake manifold pulls in the hydrogen (Water vapor).

Here is where the water is stored and when electricity passes through the wires and electrodes it produces hydrogen.
I don't know what is keeping me from installing this.  It seems pretty easy.  I guess I am too cheap to buy a battery box for $14.

No comments:

Post a Comment