Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Red River Gorge

So I never ever saw myself getting married.  Now I am engaged to one of the nicest, most generous people in the world.  First of all, she did not dump me while I was in the craziest school experience of my life while I was working in a crazy program to get my masters degree.  I was probably one of the hardest people to deal with.  For whatever reason, instead of dumping me she rewarded me.  The reward was a trip to Red River Gorge.  For years I wondered about what was in store for me 70 miles west of Lexington, KY.  I was surprised.  It was one of the coolest places I have been too.  Only 4 hours away I will definitely return.  Sam is much better at writing so I will let her do the writing at 1hundred4days.
Natural Bridge Red River gorge.

No comments:

Post a Comment