Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Break 2k12. part 1

I can't believe break is already over.  It went so fast.  Time to go from skaterat back to Teacher.  Normally I have so much to do as soon as school gets out I don't get to enjoy any of my time.  Did a lot of enjoying this break.  These are pre eastward trip.
so laid back.  I am so curious of this place.

View from Crown Hill.  This is so awesome.  Good place to take your girl to make out too.  

Also a really awesome place to ride a skateboard.  G-campbell with the bomb.

Nick Fish Ponding it.

spot check? Don't think I wouldn't skate this.

started this little project

which turned into a big project.

The frame for the ramp.  Pouring flat bottom is new to me.

crete dust.

the finished product.



\

flowers are out.

marat park.  It was beautiful this day.

wanna go to the pull-a-part?!

Pull a part.

found time to go downtown and skate with Tony.  I am happy we got to chill for a little.  Still need to go meet the new troop.

scrappin!

packin.  On Thursday we left for a trip with Grant, Brad, Ryan, Ben, Hutch, me and George.  I am literally falling asleep typing I'll ha ve to make a second post.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment